An extra year of pharmacy school
Dalton is a P3 Student at Drake University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences who is interested in data analytics and health outcomes. He has served as president of the APhA-ASP chapter at Drake University, executive council of Phi Lambda Sigma, the pharmacy leadership society and was a two-time co-chair of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Day, as well as service chair of the Drake Pharmacy Unified Group of Students, with the apt acronym DRxugs.
- Everyone’s leadership road is a little different; tell us what you are doing now and how you got there.
- What do you feel is your area of expertise and what are two things that we can really learn from what you do?
- Tell us how you became a leader and how your perception changed when that happened.
- What’s the worst thing that’s happened to you as a leader and how did you get out of it? (Tuition)
- Tell us about a time when you had an epiphany that changed how you thought about something?
- What’s the one thing you’re most excited about now?
- What blanket advice do you have for someone wanting to get to where you are?
- How do you prefer people contact you?
Guest: Dalton Fabian (email: Dalton.S.Fabian@gmail.com )
P3 Drake University College of Pharmacy