July 25-26, 2017
Fairleigh Dickinson School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Florham Park, NJ
The PCAB Sterile and Non-Sterile Compounding Pharmacy workshop provides pharmacy personnel with a comprehensive overview of the accreditation process and a standard-by-standard review of the requirements for sterile and non-sterile compounding. The two-day course is conducted with a personalized approach that delivers valuable insight into the accreditation process.
This workshop will offer 8.75 CEs.
During the workshop, an AU Clinical Educator and Surveyor will provide participants with:
Hands-on training for using the take-home ACHC Accreditation Guide to Success workbook, a program-specific and comprehensive tool that offers guidance on the meanings
and requirements of each ACHC Accreditation Standard
- Resources that contain audit tools and hints
- How to prepare a PCAB-compliant PI program
- A take-home USP Gap Analysis Tool
- Essential components for accreditation preparation
- Best practices for a successful on-site survey
- Round table discussions, networking opportunities,and the ability to add submissions for round table topics
Each attendee will receive the ACHC Accreditation Guide to Success workbook for FREE, which will be used as the primary learning instrument during the course. This workbook serves as a valuable reference tool for achieving or maintaining accreditation.
Unless otherwise noted, workshops are held at ACHC’s Corporate Headquarters in Cary, NC
(a five-minute drive from Raleigh-Durham International airport – RDU).
- Review compounding standards
- Establish expectations for survey day and strategies for survey success
- Discuss compliance topics and Performance Improvement (PI)
- Learn how to utilize the ACHC Accreditation Guide to Success workbook to ensure ongoing compliance