SullivanLuallin Group is honored to announce a new partnership with the National Association of Specialty Pharmacy (NASP), offering a competitively priced patient satisfaction survey tool to its members. In collaboration with NASP, we have developed an industry-accepted standard patient survey to address the unique drivers of patient engagement and satisfaction within the specialty pharmacy field.
In addition to measuring the satisfaction of specialty pharmacy patients, this survey tool will provide consistent satisfaction metrics and reporting to various pharmaceutical manufacturers and payer clients.
Participating in the SLG-NASP survey program will provide:
Results using an industry-accepted standard patient satisfaction survey tool
- Statistically viable results for each participating
- NASP member National benchmarking for all survey questions
- Member Percentile Ranking against SLG-NASP database Online access to survey results
- Key-Driver Analysis to determine how best to improve your scores
- Presentation of Findings to review all survey results
- Access to SLG-NASP National Annual Report of Industry Findings and Measures
The full press release announcing this collaborative launch can be found here. A copy of the proposed SLG-NASP patient satisfaction survey can be viewed here. NASP members interested in participating in this patient satisfaction survey program can click here.