The RxSafe RxASP 20 Adherence Packaging system has made a significant impact to the efficiency of a Community Independent Pharmacy, Love Oak Pharmacy.
Special Guest & RxSafe Customer:
- Ben McNabb, Owner, Love Oak Pharmacy
- How RxASP 20 adherence packaging has allowed Ben to introduce a tangible product to his customers and increase revenue and profitability in the process.
- Tell me a little about RxSafe and how the RxASP 20 works in independent retail pharmacies.
- You also just introduced a new marketing service called PakMyMeds, can you tell me what that is?
- Can you give me some background on Love Oak Pharmacy?
- Why did you decide to purchase a product like the RxASP?
- Tell us what your experience has been with the RxASP 20.
- Let’s talk about how adding a new product line instead of simply expanding pharmacy services has impacted your pharmacy (i.e. differentiation, expand geographic reach, scalability).
- Has this product affected reimbursements?
- Have you been able to take advantage of the section 199 tax deduction?
- Has your pharmacy workflow been impacted?
- How does this product affect pharmacy operations (i.e. patient adherence, accuracy & speed, growth, profitability, ROI)?
- What are you now able to do that you weren’t able to do before adding RxASP?
- How successful has this program been for your pharmacy?
C: 760-445-5060 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
2453 Cades Way, Vista, CA 92081