“I’m so busy- I don’t have TIME to workout!”
^If this is you, I HAVE THE SOLUTION!!
In this interview, I speak with coach Luke E. Propst, the training director of The Diet Doc, LLC and owner of Predator Strength Training.
My niche is helping people who default to “I just don’t have enough time” realize that yes, yes they do- by using simple health hacks and strategies to MAXIMIZE the time through optimization and helpful tips and tricks!
*We CLARIFY and SIMPLIFY the most common perceived barriers I hear from healthcare professionals who want to fit in fitness, but can’t seem to find the time! These questions include:
1. How long should a workout take to be effective?
2. Is stretching really necessary? Why, and WHEN do I do it (before/after)?
3. Warming up and cooling down- WHY? Can I save time w/o adding risk?
4. Which workout protocol/plan is “best”?
5. Lifting: high reps for ‘toning’, low reps for strength, right? Rep ranges etc.
6. DO I have to do cardio AND weights?
7. If I lift weights, will I turn into a man?!?
May 31, 2018
Mid-Career Fellowships with Founder of ProFellow.com, Dr. Vicki JohnsonJune 04, 2018
Is Your Pharmacy Business at Risk? Heffernan Insurance (Two)