- What is EMV?
- Why are EMV cards more secure than traditional cards?
- Is EMV a new thing?
- What is the liability shift?
- What is NFC?
- What’s the difference between NFC and EMV?
- Does NFC help with the liability shift?
- Are all credit cards with chips EMV or NFC compliant?
- Why switch to EMV?
- Is the EMV standard a legal requirement?
- Do EMV payments take longer?
- When will you need an EMV terminal?
About our guest:
Chief Technology Officer
Luis Rodriguez, a 40 Under 40 honoree, has 15 years of software and IT experience including holding positions as Senior Director of Software Development and Research & Development for a software and information technology company while serving as Adjunct Instructor for Programming in .Net at Friends University. Along with his software experience in finance, retail, telematics and telecom, Rodriguez also operated for a managed IT services company in Wichita, Kansas.
Luis also had 3 years experience as a process statistician at a major aerospace company. Rodriguez holds many professional certifications including the American Society of Quality, APICS, FAA, and he served on the Customer Advisory Board for Citrix Technology. He has also earned REA’s Silver Award for Web Design/Development.